1. When and where does PeteFest take place?
PeteFest 2020 takes place in late summer at a stunning nature preserve located at Jones Fields- 8401 Dawson Hill Road in Louisville, Kentucky. Exact dates coming soon!
2. What can I bring?
To make sure you have everything you need at PeteFest, feel free to bring the following items:
- Rain gear
- Portable solar panels
- Flashlight / lantern / headlamp (and extra batteries!)
- Picnic blankets / lawn chairs
- Your favorite hoodie
- Extra shoes
- Bug spray (we recommend without DEET – be green!)
- A hat for shade
- Yoga mats (in case you decide to do some sunrise yoga!)
For campers only, you may additionally consider bringing the following:
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, sleeping bags, etc.)
- RV (without hookups)
- Propane grills
- Portable hammocks (but remember, camping tickets are required if you spend the night!)
- A bath towel so you can make use of the free showers in the camping field
To make sure all guests can fully enjoy the music, activities, and fun, please refrain from bringing the following items into the festival field:
- Outside food and drink (excluding your campsite)
- Illegal substances
- Charcoal grills
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No unauthorized fires will be permitted (but there will be designated controlled fire pits!)
3. Do you allow re-entry?
Yes; as long as you have a wristband, feel free to come and go as you please.
4. Are pets allowed?
No; although we love our furry friends, pets will not be permitted per state law.
5. Are fires allowed?
We will have designated, controlled fire pits around the festival grounds for anyone to enjoy themselves, keep warm, or form a drum circle around, although cooking on these open fires will not be permitted (so campers be sure to bring a propane grill)! No unauthorized fires will be permitted for the safety and enjoyment of others.
6. Where should I park?
There will be FREE PARKING, unlimited, for all festival guests right on the farm, within walking distance of the stage, activities, camping, and food! Depending on whether you are staying for the weekend or just for a day, we will have you park in designated parking lots to get you closer to where you’re going. A PeteFest staff member will direct you to your parking lot upon arrival.
7. Is this event family friendly?
We welcome guests of all ages and encourage you to bring your family! Children 10 and older will require a ticket. Children under 10 get in free.
8. What time do the gates open each day and what time does the music start?
Camping Field and Festival Field gate times and music times coming soon!
9. Will you take credit cards, or is it cash only?
We can take credit cards at the front gate, the merchandise tent, and the bars, but you might need cash for food, artist merchandise, and other vendors. There is not an ATM on the farm, so be sure to bring cash just in case.
Tickets, Shows, & Reservations
10. Will tickets be available at the gate?
Yes; tickets will be available for purchase at the gate each day of the festival. They will be more expensive than if you buy them through the PeteFest website, and you face the possibility of tickets selling out, so it is a good idea to purchase your ticket beforehand.
11. What is the difference between the weekend general admission price levels (tiers)?
There is no difference between the tiers. It’s simply an incentive to purchase sooner rather than later. The earlier you buy, the more you save!
12. What does VIP include?
VIP tickets include access to an exclusive lounge tent with private bar, private full-service restrooms, main stage viewing area, and more! More perk details coming soon.
Unlimited free parking on the farm.
We encourage guests to bring an RV to our campgrounds! Hookups will not be available, so be sure to come prepared. You will need to purchase a RV reservation when you purchase your weekend or VIP ticket.
Guests with mobility limitations
We encourage all guests with mobility limitations to enjoy PeteFest as much as anyone. Guests with mobility limitations will be able to access every part of the festival grounds. However, some of the terrain is slightly inclined, so please take caution and ask a neighbor for assistance if needed. There will be ADA parking and restrooms available.
Unlimited free parking